Your privacy is important to Inclusive Financial Services (IFS). This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that IFS collects, and the ways in which the information is used.
What information/data do we collect?
- Name, email address. If you may subscribe to receive email updates from the blog on the site.
- Phone Number. If you contact us through the provided platforms you may be required to enter a phone number, so that if needs be we can call you back.
- Your IP address. When you leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, including your IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
- Internet footprints. Web servers may automatically capture the following information from visitors to the Site, including the name of the domain and host from which you access the internet, the internet address of the Site from which you enter the Site, the pages you visit on the Site and the amount of time you spend on the Site. This visitor information may be used to improve the Site.
Why do we collect the data or information?
We collect the above information so as to be able to :
- deliver our online services
- personalise the website for you
- enabling your access to the website
- send you updates from us
Legal Basis for Collection of Information
IFS asserts the following legal grounds for the collection of data:
- Explicit Consent — When you sign up to receive new content from IFS, or for any other account , you provide explicit consent for IFS to collect the above listed personal information.
We use third parties to deliver new content and to monitor our website performance. The third-party vendors include MailChimp and Google Analytics.
Who we share your data with
We will not voluntarily share your name and email provided via the Site to any third party, except:
- With third parties that we hire to perform services for us (these third parties are not authorized to keep or use your personal information for any other purpose),
- To comply with legal requirements, such as law, regulation, warrant, subpoena, court order, or with a regulator or law enforcement agency or personnel or
- In connection with a corporate sale, merger, reorganization, acquisition, dissolution or similar event.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us.
You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
How we protect your data
IFS will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. IFS stores any of your data, it will do so on secure servers.
A cookie is a small text file that the Site can place on your computer’s hard drive. When you visit the Site, a cookie may be placed on your computer for customizing and enhancing your experience on the Site. Your name and email address are not shared in this cookie. We use a cookie that collects anonymous traffic data. You can set your Web browser to block cookies, but doing so may affect your ability to access certain features of the Site.
We take reasonable steps to protect personal information from loss and misuse. Please keep in mind that no Internet transmission is 100% secure. Some email sent to or from the Site may not be secure. Please consider this when sending information to us by email.
- IFS shakes the technology realm in Microfinance
- Inclusive Financial Services wins big, both Financial Institution Supporting SMEs Award and Enterprises Development Support Award at ZNCC Midlands Chapter Award Dinner 2018.
- Inclusive Financial Services (Private) Limited gets top National Customer Service excellence award at Zimbabwe Institute of Management National Awards Ceremony
- Inclusive Financial Services Wins Enterprise Development Support award at ZNCC Matebeleland 2018 Awards Dinner held in Bulawayo.
- Gerald Zhou wins at ZNCC Midlands Awards 2018